- ACCURATE: The first rapid antigen influenza test to achieve 510(k) clearance as a Class II assay under the new FDA Reclassification performance requirements. DIGIVAL provides objective result interpretation.
- CONVENIENT: Used with either nasopharyngeal swab or nasal swab samples.
- FAST: Results available in just 15 minutes.
- EASY: Simple, straightforward testing procedure.
- RELIABLE: Provides accurate results and includes internal controls.
- FLEXIBLE: Suitable for a wide variety of healthcare settings.