Triage BNP Test (CLIA waived)
The Quidel Triage BNP Test is a rapid, point-of-care fluorescence immunoassay used with the Quidel Triage MeterPro. The test is used to measure B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP) in EDTA anticoagulated whole blood or plasma specimens. The Quidel Triage BNP Test is the first rapid BNP immunoassay indicated for risk stratification for both acute coronary syndrome and heart failure.
PLEASE SELECT NEXT DAY AIR SHIPPING FOR PRODUCT STABILITY.
Disclaimer: Triage products are guaranteed to have minimum 60 day shelf life or longer. Triage products may not be returned after shipment. To request specific expiration dates prior to shipment please place your order by phone at 1-888-882-7739
- Aid in the diagnosis of CHF
- Aid in the assessment of severity of CHF
- Risk stratify patients with ACS
- Risk stratify patients with HF
- Allows immediate consultation with patients on test results
- Improves clinical, economic and operational outcomes
- For use with Alere Triage® Meters
- Yields results in about 15 minutes
- CLIA-waived for use with whole blood
- The only CLIA waived blood test measuring BNP
- Plasma or whole blood in EDTA