UltraSense Extra Large Nitrile Gloves
(100 per Box, Size: Extra Large)
UltraSense Blue Nitrile examination gloves are recommended for use when handling small instruments, where fit and feel is key. Powder-free, textured fingers, for single use only. Non-Sterile. CE-Marked.
Light tasks require excellent grip on a day-to-day basis. Performing extended or repetitive duties that may cause hand fatigue. A patented, next generation nitrile formulation that provides a reliable barrier while offering the comfort you are used to with a latex glove. Engineered with enhanced tactile sensitivity that provides an excellent grip in both wet and try environments. Extended cuff.
Recommended for use when:
- Strength and protection are not of great importance
- Working in environments that demand consistent grip and reliability
- Precise contact requires enhanced tactile sensitivity
- When your day-to-day duties require a glove that is resistant to tapes and adhesives
- Material: Nitrile
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Color: Custom Blue
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Cuff : Standard examination length (9.5")
- Glove Interior: Powder-Free
- Glove Exterior: Textured fingers
- Usage: For single use only.
- Cleanroom: Class 1,000/ISO 6
- Packaging: 100 gloves per dispenser box, by weight; 10 boxes per case