OSOM BVBLUE Tests
Detects elevated vaginal fluid sialidase activity, an enzyme produced by bacterial pathogens associated with bacterial vaginosis including Gardnerella, Bacteroides, Prevotella and Mobiluncus. FDA Cleared and CLIA waived. (FDA 510K#: K050755)
PLEASE SELECT NEXT DAY AIR SHIPPING FOR PRODUCT STABILITY.
- Category: OSOM® Rapid Tests
- Product Availability: United States
- U.S. Reimbursement Information
Detects elevated vaginal fluid sialidase activity, an enzyme produced by bacterial pathogens associated with bacterial vaginosis including Gardnerella, Bacteroides, Prevotella and Mobiluncus.
Features and Benefits
- 92.8% sensitive, 98% specific versus Gram Stain
- 1 minute hands-on-time; 10 minute read time
- Instant color change provides clear easy-to-read results.
CPT Code*: 87905QW - Sialidase enzyme assay
National Average Reimbursement 2019: $13.58
*All CPT codes are supplied for information purposes only and represent no statement; promise or guarantee by CLIAwaived Inc. that these codes will be appropriate or that reimbursement will be made. It is the responsibility of the service provider to confirm the appropriate coding required by their local Medicare carriers, fiscal intermediaries and commercial payors.