One-Step iFOB Tests
(10 Tests, 10 Collection Tubes)
Minimum order of 25 kits required. See Related Products for alternatives if you are unable to meet the minimum requirement.
The CLIAwaived Inc. Rapid Fecal Occult Blood Test, is an immunochemical device for the qualitative detection of Fecal Occult Blood by laboratories or physician offices. Includes 10 test cards, 10 collection tubes with buffer and 1 set of instructions (NO PATIENT MAILERS) FDA Cleared and CLIA Waived. (FDA 510K#: K061065)
The CLIAwaivedTM Inc. Fecal Occult Blood (FOB) Test is an immunochromatographic assay intended for the determination of human hemoglobin in feces by professional laboratories or physician's offices. It is useful to determine gastrointestinal bleeding founding a number of gastrointestinal disorders such as colorectal carcinoma, colon polyps, diverticulitis and ulcerative colitis. (No patient mailers. For laboratory or physician office use only.)
- NO dietary restrictions
- Over 98% Specificity/Sensitivity
- 50 ng hHb/ml buffer or 50 ug hHb/g feces
- One-step procedure
- Results in 5-10 minutes
- Room temperature storage
- Built-in procedural control
- Easy to use sample collection tube
- 82274QW - Immunochemical Fecal Occult Blood Test, Diagnostic Use: All payers screening use: Non Medicare/Medicaid payers.
- National Average Reimbursement 2019: $17.67
- G0328QW - Immunochemical Fecal Occult Blood Test, Screening Use: Medicare & Medicaid only
- National Average Reimbursement 2019: $18.05
*All CPT codes are supplied for information purposes only and represent no statement; promise or guarantee by CLIAwaivedTM Inc. that these codes will be appropriate or that reimbursement will be made. It is the responsibility of the service provider to confirm the appropriate coding required by their local Medicare carriers, fiscal intermediaries and commercial payors.