CardioChek Plus Analyzer
(1 Analyzer)-Call now to get $500 off
Call now to get $500 off. Special promotion with minimum order. The CardioChek Plus analyzer is a combination reflectance lipid and electrochemical glucose analyzer that delivers rapid test results for lipids and glucose simultaneously. The system has Wi-Fi capabilities and can transmit patient results to data collection applications. It is the only point-of-care multi-analyte system of its kind that can provide a glucose result, a calculated LDL measurement, a non-HDL calculated measurement, an LDL/HDL ratio, and a total cholesterol (TC)/HDL ratio simultaneously with a simple fingerstick blood sample while providing important total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol and triglycerides values at the same time. (FDA 510K#: K140068)
Cardiochek Promotion Flyer
Recognizing the linkage between heart attack, stroke, and diabetes, the CardioChek® Plus analyzer provides rapid on-site lipid panel plus glucose screening to help identify at-risk individuals. The capability to deliver both results in as little as 90 seconds enables healthcare professionals to improve their throughput, which is particularly important in today’s health promotion/screening environment.
Accurate Lipid and Glucose Testing
- Simultaneous Testing - Lipid profile plus glucose
- Fast - Full lipid panel in as little as 90 seconds; single blood chemistry in as little as 45 seconds
- Flexible - Measures total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose. Also calculates LDL, TC/HDL ratio, LDL/HDL ratio, and non-HDL cholesterol.
- Easy - portable, handheld, battery-powered, and easy to use
- Economic - compact and lightweight, making it economical to transport and easy to store
- Patient-Friendly - Fingerstick with sample size of 15 to 40 µL
- Wireless Communication - Compatibility with end-user interface