The NEW Silver CardioChek PA device is a state-of-the-art, hand-held, battery-operated, software-driven reflectance spectrophotometer.
CardioChek PA Instrument Specs:
- Easy to use. Two buttons do it all!
- Results in just two minutes
- Battery operated, no power source necessary
- Portable, palm-sized, easy to ship and store
- Large digital readout
- Meets NCEP guidelines for accuracy and precision
- Factory-calibrated and ready to use
- Can be programmed to display in six languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese
- Portable fingerstick whole blood test system for professional use
- Single & Panel test capability
- Length: 5.5 in. (14.0cm)
- Width: 3.0 in. (7.6 cm)
- Height: 1.0 in. (2.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (121.9 g)
- Requires 2 AAA batteries
NOTE: FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. Test strips and supplies not included, but are sold separately!
- Uses color coded PTS PANELS test strips
- Tests for Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Glucose and Ketone
- Internal result storage
- Printer port for optional thermal printer
- Auto-off feature
- Operates on 2 "AAA" batteries (included)
- 2 instrument check strips
- Carrying case
- Illustrated instruction manual
- Training video CD-ROM
- Lifetime Warranty
CPT Code*: 83721QW - CardioChek PA Analyzer (New Silver Device)
National Limit Amount*: NOTE: Please check with your health care provider for reimbursement amount.
*All CPT codes are supplied for information purposes only and represent no statement; promise or guarantee by CLIAwaivedTM Inc. that these codes will be appropriate or that reimbursement will be made. It is the responsibility of the service provider to confirm the appropriate coding required by their local Medicare carriers, fiscal intermediaries and commercial payors.