BreathScan Alcohol Detector .02% (1 Test)
The BreathScan detector, a disposable breath alcohol indicator designed for one time use, provides an accurate measure of the alcohol present in the exhaled breath of the test subject. FDA-Cleared and CLIA Waived. (FDA 510K#: K060761)
BreathScan is a fast, easy and portable way to help detect the presence of alcohol on someone's breath. Given the negative affect that alcohol can have on the public's health and safety, alcohol screening tests, like BreathScan®, can help prevent individuals who use alcohol improperly from creating undo harm to themselves and others. BreathScan® Detectors are available in the following Breath Alcohol Levels: .02%, .04%, .05% and .08%.
- 4 steps to complete, 2 minutes to obtain results
- Single-Use, disposable device that's small enough to fit in your pocket
- Easy To Use & Fast Results
- FDA 501(k) Cleared and CLIA Waived
- Over 65% of all substance abuse is related to alcohol
- Alcohol is involved in at least 50% of all highway fatalities
- Every 33 minutes an American dies in an alcohol-related crash
- 30% of all hospital admissions are alcohol-related
- 65% of kids who start drinking by age 15 will end up trying illegal drugs.